St. George Church
St. George Church was built in place of an old and modest church from 1838. The project, done in Serbo -Byzantine style, was a design of the architect Dusan Zivanovic. Polychromic solution of facades was accomplished by reflecting the images of Morava Architecture School. The fundamental architectural characteristics are: free cross with five domes and the main one dominating over the centre of a church, while the remaining four are visible only from the inside since they are placed beneath the roof. Naos is large, while the narthex is noticeably small and it is being used for candles selling.
Najraniji podaci o novoj Crkvi Svetog Đorđa su iz 1865. godine.